Thursday, December 15, 2011

Secondhand Smarts - Merry Christmas!

In my last decluttering post, I reported acquiring from as well as donating to my favourite charity shop.

Here, I brag about my savvy purchases.


This pile includes:
  • A brand new Dora Memory Game in original plastic (we have it already; this one goes straight into the present box for some other lucky kid)
  • At least 50 Lego pieces, including three anthropomorphised animal figures
  • 3 gorgeous butterflies
  • A dressup mask (so I can play along with Labyrinth)
  • Masses of sidewalk chalk
  • Mini bubbles
  • Alphabet craft stickers
  • Coloured paper, decorative pencils, coloured pencils, modelling clay and crayons
  • Bratz and My Little Pony activity books (Princess Bratz is leaving the house quickly, one way or another!)
  • 2x goggles and surf socks in my son's size (both on our shopping list)
  • Slinky
  • Magnifying glass
All for $32!  I paid that much, even secondhand on TradeMe, simply for that amount of Lego.

These have been wrapped festively and frugally - stay tuned for family and eco-friendly wrapping help!

No comments:

Post a Comment