Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yo-yo day again!

I'm still looking for inspiration on my last yo-yo, the camera that was...

This one should be a no-brainer as I'm not into dust-collectors, but it is a little potpourri jar and I want the room to smell nice!


Perhaps someone could explain that I don't need to use a little jar to make the room smell nice?  How do you freshen your rooms in wintertime?

And in other news, I really did it!  I cut the cord on my cleaners, like I promised.  
  • I planned one last session (as notice for them) but they delayed me for a new client until it was too late.  So I still have our $42, my thank you card, and my box of homemade chocolate coconut ice.  And I did my own vacuuming and wiping, and the house hasn't fallen to bits.  
That's one small step for me, and one giant leap for minimalism.

1 comment:

  1. How about burning scented candles in the winter? You can make your own by dropping some essential oil in a candle. The candles get burned away, thus no permanent clutter.

    ReplyDelete